How to Get Here
TO: Mount Scopus Campus
The Mount Scopus bus terminus is inside a tunnel underneath the central buildings, making public transportation to Mount Scopus convenient and comfortably weatherproof.
- From the Central Bus Station: Egged bus lines 68, 69
- From the City Center: Egged bus lines 4A, 17, 19
- From Pisgat Zeev West: Line 46
TO: Edmond J. Safra Campus (located in Givat Ram)
- From the Central Bus Station: Egged bus lines 14, 35, 68, 69
- From the City Center: Egged bus lines 7, 9
TO: Ein Kerem Campus
- From the City Center: Egged bus line 19
- From the Central Bus Station:
--Light rail from Central Bus Station to Mt. Herzl, lines 39, 35
--Light rail from Mt. Herzl light to Ein Kerem campus, line 27
SHUTTLE SERVICE: Mount Scopus Campus - Edmond J. Safra Campus (in Givat Ram)
A free shuttle service is available between the Mount Scopus and Edmond J. Safra (Givat Ram) campuses. The shuttle is free with the presentation of a student or employee card. The shuttle operates only on days that there are classes; not on holidays or semester breaks. The shuttles depart each campus every two hours (see schedule). From the Mount Scopus Campus, it departs from the bus terminal in the tunnel and the stop just outside Hadssah Hospital Mt. Scopus; in Givat Ram, first from the “Elef” (Lauterman) Dormitories and then from the Administration Building Gate.
From Jerusalem, Rehovot may be reached by direct interurban bus route 435. An alternative is to take interurban line 405 or 480 to Tel Aviv and then change buses for Rehovot.
From Tel Aviv, Rehovot may be reached by buses leaving from the Central Bus Station or from the Tel Aviv Central Train Station on Arlosoroff Street.
- From Rehovot Central Bus Station to the Faculty of Agriculture: Egged Bus lines 26, 164, 201, 274
* Note: Bus routes and schedules are subject to changes. The Egged website is helpful for planning travel.