Division of Marketing & Communication
INFORMATION FOR JOURNALISTS
To Contact the Divison of Marketing & Communication:
Foreign Press, please contact:
- Dov Smith, Assistant Spokesman: 972-2-5882844 (office) / 972-54-8820860 (cel), email@example.com
- Main Office: 972-2-5882811, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ofra Ash, Spokesperson and Director of the Division: 972-54-8820425, email@example.com
To search our News Release Archives:
- New Archives (2013 and newer): http://new.huji.ac.il/en/news-archive or http://new.huji.ac.il/en/search/node
- Older Archives (Feb. 2013 and before): http://www.huji.ac.il/cgi-bin/dovrut/dovrut_search_eng.pl?adv_s
To search a list of Hebrew University faculty and their research areas, go to http://www.huji.ac.il/dataj/controller/ihoker
For Hebrew University brand, identity and logo, go to http://en.brand.huji.ac.il
Media can request permission to visit the university campuses by providing the following information (for each visitor):
- Cel number;
- Govt. Press Office number, or foreign passport number;
- Vehicle license plate number;
- Campus and Gate you wish to enter by;
- Date and Time of visit
- Reason for visit.
Maps of the campuses, buildings and parking areas can be found at http://new.huji.ac.il/en/page/451.
Non-journalists can request a visit to the Hebrew University via our Visitors Center.
About the Division of Marketing and Communication: The Division of Marketing and Communication, which includes the Spokesperson's Office, is responsible for marketing the Hebrew University to potential students and the public at large. The Division works to increase the number of students registering each year, and to ensure national and international awareness of the university's activities and research. The Division manages relationships with the media in Israel and abroad, publicizes the University's activities and events, issues news releases, initiates articles on topics and personalities connected with the university, and responds to journalists' requests. In addition, the Division publishes materials such as events calendars and annual agenda planners; places advertisements in the media; and manages the university's website and social media properties.